At The Mineralogie Company, we aim to ensure our customers are delighted with their purchases. We understand that sometimes things don't work out, and want to make the return process as easy and transparent as possible. Here are our guidelines for returns:
- Goods must be returned to The Mineralogie Company in their original packaging, unopened, and in a saleable condition.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice and the customer's full name, address and telephone number.
- We are unable to accept returns on items purchased from our wholesalers. Please get directly in touch with them for returns or exchanges.
- The Mineralogie Company will not be liable for items that go missing.
- The Mineralogie Company is not liable for refunding postage costs unless the error is on our side.
- Return carriage costs are the customer's responsibility unless the error is on our side.
- Depending on the card issuing bank, the refund may take 2-3 business days.
We will email you once we have received your return and processed.
- Depending on the card issuing bank, refunds may take 2-3 business days.
- Please note that we are not liable for refunding postage costs unless the error is on our side.
The following items purchased are not eligible for returns:
- Items that have been tarnished due to customer care
- Items that have been dropped or mishandled by the customer
- Items that are lost or stolen
- Gift cards
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on bespoke pieces as we've customised these, especially for you.
If you've experienced a breakage with your item, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team, who will help you resolve any problems.
- For any Bracelet repairs occurring six months after purchase, postage fees are at your own cost; the same applies to Necklaces a year after purchase.